Tour Price in Thai Baht per person
Surin Island is closed for tours.
16 OCT ~ 15th May (High Season) :
OPEN for tours
- Transfer Round Trip by Air Con minibus from hotel
- Tour by Speed Boat as per program
- Mask & Snorkeling, Life Jacket
- English Speaking Guide
- National Park Entrance fee
What to bring
- Swim wear
- Sun block lotion
- Sun glasses
- Budget money
- 16 May ~ 15th OCT (Low Season) : Surin Island is closed for tours.
- 16 OCT ~ 15th May (High Season) : OPEN for tours
- Tour Operate : Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday,(The tour operates 4 times a week.)
- Child Policy : 3-11 Year ( Under )
06:00 – 06:30
Pick up you from your hotel lobby. (Hotel in Phuket)
Arrive to Pier at Baan Nam Khem for coffee & tea at office.
Leave for Surin Island from pier.
Snorkeling at the amazing Mae Yai Bay for one of the best snorkeling points in the world.
Visit Chong Kard, famous for its crystal clear water and fine beaches.
Lunch at Ao Chong Kard Surin.
See the way of life of Mogan Village ‘The Sea Gypsies’.
Snorkeling at Ao Tao where sea turtles are often seen and then snorkeling at the Pak-Kard Bay where the largest ranges of reefs live.
Arrive at Donald Duck Bay on Koh Similan (Island No. 8) where you can relax on the beach or hike to the island’s viewpoint.
Back to Nam Kem pier.
18:00 - 19:00
Arrive to your hotel in Phuket.