Tour Price in Thai Baht per person
- Immigration documentation and border pass fees for Thai only(Non Thai citizen need to contact us for how to apply by yourself)
- Round transfer van from your hotel(In Ranong City)
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Accident insurance
- English/ Thai speaking guide
- Fresh seasonal fruit and snack
- Drinking water & soft drinks
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling equipments
What to bring
- Sunblock Lotion
- Swimming Suit
- Smile and your sweetheart
- Dry cloth
- ID Card or Passport(Original)
- Waterproof bag
* Remark *
- Child age is 3 – 11 years old.
- Foreigner must return to Ranong before 18.00 for the one day trip except overnight program
- Non Thai citizen must apply E-Visa by themselves (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/NewApplication.aspx#)
- Please provide ID (original) on departure date for Thai
- Please provide Passport (original) on departure date for Non Thai
- All programs are subject to change due to daily weather and sea conditions
- If we cancelthe trip because of severe weather issue, you can either choose to get full refund or change the departure date
- No full refund in any conditions
Our car picks you up at your hotel in Ranong city at around 7am. We drop you off at our pier and proceed a border pass for you (identification is required for everyone). Then we head to the Sali Island. The island has beaches that looked like an infinity beach because it is so long and you cannot see the end of it if you stand in the middle of it. Sea Star is the only travel agency that offers a trip to the Sali Island, therefore the best service is guaranteed. We will have time for you take a picture(and walk ! because the beach is so long) and have time to experience real Moken-Tribe Kayak. And most importantly, Snorkelling where you find a mile long of staghorn coral and many fishes. After that, we will serve you a seafood buffet lunch for you to enjoy on the beach. Around 14.00 PM, we will go to the Nemo Paradise at Barachike Island where you can witness hundred of Nemo’s HomeIf you love snorkeling and Nemo, this program is surely perfect for you! At around 5pm, we arrive at our pier, where dinner is ready for you. Then we drop off everyone at their hotels.Note: This program is available every day between Thursday and Sunday from October 15 through May 15. The activity is suspended from May 16 through October every year due to the national park’s closure.
The transfer car will you up from your hotel.
Meet at Seastar Ranong Pier for check-in, cross-border and snorkeling equipment. Have some snacks and drinks. (Tea / Coffee / Ovaltine).
Get ready and depart from SeaStar Ranong Pier to Bruer Island by speedboat and visit Kawthaung, Myanmar for document inspection
Arrive at Sali Island, the most virgin island of Myanmar with infinity-curved beach and crystal clear water. Moken-Tribe kayak is available for you to try and relaxing on the beach.
Enjoy snorkelling to see the abundance of coral, sea anemone and fish species.
Lunch on Sali Island. A tasty of seafood buffet and a variety of drinks and snacks are available at SeaStar.
Depart to the second island, Balachike island or Koh Haa(in Thai) where you will be amazed by number if Nemo’s home or as we call it” The Nemo Paradise” and other fish species.
We will return to Kawthaung, Myanmar and then Ranong.
Arrive at SeaStar Pier and transfer back to your hotel.(We got towel and shower for you if you want to wash yourself up)