Tour Price in Thai Baht per person
*** National Park Fee ***
- Roundtrip transfers to/from your hotel by air conditioned minibus
- English Speaking Tour Guide´
- Soft Drinks and Fresh Fruit Served on boat
- Delicous Buffet Lunch
- National Park Fee
- Life Jacket
- Mask and Snorkel
What to bring
- Swim wear
- Sun block lotion
- Sun glasses
- Budget money
* Please Note *
- Maya Bay Closure : According to the government’s policy access to Phi Phi island’sMaya Bay is prohibited by the Thai Government until further notice.
- The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tidal and local weather conditions.
- Please note, this tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Special dietary needs catered for Halal or Vegetarian food.
- Child age is 3 – 11 years old.
07:30 - 07:45
Pick up from your hotel.
09:00 - 09:30
Departure from Phuket Pier to Phi Phi Island.
Departure from Phi Phi Don Island for sight seeing at Monkey Beach, You can take photos with the monkeys from the boat.
Snorkelling at Phi Phi Donsay OR Sam Had Bay
-Greate Lunch at beachside restaurant on Phi Phi Don
-Visit another famous Paradise of emerald clear sea and fantastic bays for Sightseeing at Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Lagoon and Viking Cave ( *Viking Cave depends on the sea condition from day to day.)
* Relax and swimming at Maya Bay the most famous place in Phi Phi island made famous from the movie “The Beach”
Arrive at Khai Island for snorkeling , swimming over the beautiful coral reefs and colorful fishes and enjoy free time on the beach.
Back to Phuket Pier and transfer to hotel.