Tour Price in Thai Baht per person
- Immigration documentation and border pass fees for Thai only(Non Thai citizen need to contact us for how to apply by yourself)
- Round transfer van from your hotel(In Ranong City)
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Accident insurance
- English/ Thai speaking guide
- Fresh seasonal fruit and snack
- Drinking water & soft drinks
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling equipments
What to bring
- Sunblock Lotion
- Swimming Suit
- Smile and your sweetheart
- Dry cloth
- ID Card or Passport(Original)
- Waterproof bag
* Remark *
- Foreigner must return to Ranong before 18.00 for the one day trip except overnight program
- Non Thai citizen must apply E-Visa by themselves (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/NewApplication.aspx#)
- Please provide ID (original) on departure date for Thai
- Please provide Passport (original) on departure date for Non Thai
- All programs are subject to change due to daily weather and sea conditions
- If we cancelthe trip because of severe weather issue, you can either choose to get full refund or change the departure date
- No full refund in any conditions
Nyaung Oo Phee island
Visit the perfect island ! Anyone will say this is the best program for one day tour because of its nature and compact. Just an hour boat ride from Ranong to Nyaung Oo Phee island, Myanmar where you will meet the most beautiful beach and crystal clear ocean.This program is designed for relaxing which you can relax on the Madam beach, take a selfie, or snorkel in front of the beach then come back and enjoy a seafood lunch and cold beverages. Highlight: You may find various types of coral reefs here which quite to find anywhere else in Thailand.Note: This program is available every day from October 15 through May 15. The activity is suspended from May 16 through October every year due to the national park’s closure.
The transfer van will pick you up from your hotel(Ranong City)
The staff will welcome you at the pier and you can proceed to check-in and have light breakfast.
We will take you Kawthaung, Myanmar for document inspection and head Nyaung Oo Phee island. You can enjoy beautiful remote island.
Reaching Madam Beach, the boat will drop anyone who is not into snorkel off first. You will have time to explore the island or choose to snorkel at The Letter where you will find many fishes and coral reefs and then to Volcano island which you may find a lot of Sea Anemone and Nemo.
Lunch time and relax.
Before we head back to the mainland, we will snorkel one more time in front of the Madam beach.
Say Goodbye to the remote island and depart to Kawthaung, Myanmar.
Reaching Ranong, Thailand, where we will take you back to your hotel.