Tour Price in Thai Baht per person
* OPEN : 16th Oct - 15th May :
The tour operates everyday.
* CLOSE : 16th May - 15th Oct :
Rok & Ha Island are closed for tours
- Round Trip Transfers to/from your Hotel.
- Complimentary Light Breakfast served in the Lounge at the Pier.
- Complimentary Soft Drinks and Refreshments served in the Speedboat.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Snorkel Equipment Mask Snorkel Fin Life Jacket.
- Delicious Thai Buffet Lunch.
- National Park Admission Fee.
What to bring
- Sun Lotion
- T Shirt
- Small Amount of Spending Money
- Child age is 3 – 11 years old.
- The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions.
Pick up from your hotel by Air Conditioned Minibus and Transfer to Royal Phuket Marina.
Check in at our Lounge at the Pier and enjoy a Light Breakfast with Coffee and Tea.
Embark on our Premium Speedboat for the 1 Hour 45 Minutes to 2 Hour Journey to Koh Rok enjoying the scenic views of the Andaman Sea and its Islands enroute.
Arrive at the most beautiful Rok Island with its pristine white sandy beaches crystal clear waters where you can see many species of Tropical Fishes including the clownfish and you will be able to see some of the most diverse Coral Reefs in the World a snorkelers paradise.
Leisure time on the beach and enjoy the delicious Thai Buffet Lunch which will be served with a selection of soft drinks and juices.
Depart for the tropical Island of Koh Haa considered to be one of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand you will be able to snorkel over some of the most diverse coral reefs in the world combining marine life and all the colors of the rainbow time to relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches and snorkeling on this Island.
Departs Haa Island.
Arrival back Marina and Transfer back to your hotel by Air Conditioned Minibus.