Tour Price in Thai Baht per person
- Immigration documentation and border pass fees for Thai only(Non Thai citizen need to contact us for how to apply by yourself)
- Round transfer van from your hotel(In Ranong City)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Accident insurance
- English/ Thai speaking guide
- Fresh seasonal fruit and snack
- Drinking water & soft drinks
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling equipments
What to bring
- Sunblock Lotion
- Swimming Suit
- Smile and your sweetheart
- ID Card or Passport(Original)
* Remark *
- Child age is 3 – 11 years old.
- Foreigner must return to Ranong before 18.00 for the one day trip except overnight program
- Non Thai citizen must apply E-Visa by themselves (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/NewApplication.aspx#)
- Please provide ID (original) on departure date for Thai
- Please provide Passport (original) on departure date for Non Thai
- All programs are subject to change due to daily weather and sea conditions
- If we cancel the trip because of severe weather issue, you can either choose to get full refund or change the departure date
- No full refund in any conditions
Cock Burn Island
The newly found heaven in Myanmar waters is waiting for everyone to explore its beauty. Our car picks you up at a hotel (in Ranong city) at around 7am to complete a border pass (identification is required). Then we travel to the Cockburn Island to snorkel along a long line of coral reefs, which is considered the most abundant among all Myanmar’s islands. It’s also a chance to experience the “divided sea” and its smooth white sandbar. Next, we snorkel at the Milky Way spot to see fascinating coral reefs and sea anemones up close. We stop by at “Pak Khlong Talad” or underwater flower garden before having lunch buffet and fresh seafood on the island. That’s not it. Keep moving to the hill’s peak and see a beautiful panoramic view. You cannot find these activities from any other programs. Then we return to Kawthaung for a border pass by 5pm, before traveling back to Ranong city. Note: This program is available every day from October 15 through May 15. The activity is suspended from May 16 through October every year due to the national park’s closure.
Prepare for Cock burn trip at Light house Pier.
Head to Kawthaung Island (Burma) to get your transit documents with Thai ID card.
The Captain will take you to Cock Burn Islands. Along the way, you will see the amazing Victoria Point which is one of the most popular tourist attraction.
Arrive at Cock Burn Islands, a fine white sand beach and beautiful corals. You can decide to take your time on the beach or snorkeling in the amazing Myanmar sea.
Professional guide will take you to the first snorkeling site “The Milky way”. You will find various species of corals and fishes.
Second snorkeling site “Plark klong talard” a various species of corals that look like there is beautiful flower field under the sea. Moreover, you will find big blue octopus, Batfishes and etc.
It’s time for lunch (Buffet) include grills seafood and various kind of snack.
Arrive at Last destination of the trip “Cock Burn Bay” the amazing viewpoint of Myanmar.
It’s time to say goodbye. Captain will take you to Kawthaung Island (Burma) to get your documents.
Arrive at Light house pier. The van will be waiting for you, to pick you up and drop you off at your hotel and rest.