Tour Price in Thai Baht per person
- Immigration documentation and border pass fees for Thai only(Non Thai citizen need to contact us for how to apply by yourself)
- Round transfer van from your hotel(In Ranong City)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Accident insurance
- English/ Thai speaking guide
- Fresh seasonal fruit and snack
- Drinking water & soft drinks
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling equipments
What to bring
- Sunblock Lotion
- Swimming Suit
- Smile and your sweetheart
- ID Card or Passport(Original)
* Remark *
- Child age is 3 – 11 years old.
- Foreigner must return to Ranong before 18.00 for the one day trip except overnight program
- Non Thai citizen must apply E-Visa by themselves (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/NewApplication.aspx#)
- Please provide ID (original) on departure date for Thai
- Please provide Passport (original) on departure date for Non Thai
- All programs are subject to change due to daily weather and sea conditions
- If we cancel the trip because of severe weather issue, you can either choose to get full refund or change the departure date
- No full refund in any conditions
Cock Burn Island & Pearl Island
The newly found heaven in Myanmar waters is waiting for everyone to explore its beauty. Our car picks you up at a hotel (in Ranong city) at around 7am to complete a border pass (identification is required). Then we travel through Kawthaung, the southernmost part of Myanmar, to the Cockburn Island, where the sea is so blue like the sky above it. Take up a challenge and climb up an elephant back-shaped hill to see a stunning view of the sea. You can’t just miss it! The dive underwater to befriend with diverse fish, coral reefs and sea anemones. We take a lunch break at the Pearl Island. With crystal clear water and white sand beach, it’s a simply a must-visit. Then we stop at the Little Rock for snorkeling (expect to see a lot of acropora, a type of coral reefs.) We return to Ranong at around 5pm.
Everybody arrives at Grand Andaman Pier, Check-in, Breakfast, Get your transit documents with Thai ID card.
Depart from Grand Andaman Pier directly to Kawthaung.
Depart from Kawthaung along the way, you will see the amazing Victoria Point which is one of the most popular tourist attraction.
Arriving Cock Burn Island, a fine white sand beach and beautiful corals. You can decide to take your time on the beach in the amazing Myanmar sea.
First snorkeling at "Little Cock" you can see many corals and much beautiful fish.
Arrive at Pearl Island. It's Private Island, Have lunch, Have time to relax and take a photo.
Depart to the Second snorkeling at "Little Rock" you can see many coral reefs and much beautiful fish.
Directly to Red monkey Island snorkeling at "Nemo Garden" see Nemo fish, there are also many beautiful fishes.
Arrive at Kawthaung, Through the transit process from Burma.
Arrive at Grand Andaman Pier.The van will be waiting for you, to pick you up and drop you off at your hotel and rest.